After working hard to attain your Nursing degree, you may be wondering about the opportunities available to you. Nursing is in high demand, and there’s no better reason to take full advantage of all the exciting RN opportunities out there, including Travel Nursing.
The benefits of Travel Nursing include exploring new cities, experiencing different work cultures and great high-end pay. With Travel Nursing, you’re no longer stuck in one place, freeing you up to be the adventurer you’ve always wanted to be.
Travel Nursing isn’t a new concept, however, with nursing needs far exceeding the nursing population, Travel Nursing has a new-found glory in the healthcare industry, providing much needed support for hospitals and organizations throughout the country.
Thinking about dipping your toes into Travel Nursing? Check our the Pro’s below to better inform your decision:
- You can travel and live all over the country without having to up-root your life.
- Work as much or as little as you want! Note: you do need to work out your schedule with affiliated parties
- Earn a great bonus at the end of your contract! Usually a bonus is included once the assignment is complete and it can be upwards of a $1,000
- Get paid more for the same work; the pay is usually higher than what permanent staffing offers.
- Your housing is paid for when on contract and most agencies will help locate housing for you.
- Your travel expenses get reimbursed when moving from one contract to another
- Experience different work cultures and make new friends, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with people from all over the country!
These are just a few of the perks associated with Travel Nursing, the biggest being the ability to see and experience things you wouldn’t otherwise with a standard job in your home town.
Are you interested in taking the leap? Travel to Ohio, where Alto Health Care Staffing can find you a great position today. Click here to apply to our Travel Nursing positions.